Reef & Rainforest "Greening" Its Operation
(Dive Travel Business News - November 14, 2010) -- This month Reef & Rainforest is relocating its business headquarters to Portland, Oregon. The relocation to Oregon supports the adventure travel company’s plan for growth in the scuba travel market.
“While we have enjoyed ten years in the Bay Area, location isn't the most important factor in running our business. Advances in technology are allowing us to manage operations from anywhere we want. Portland is a green business-friendly city which appeals to me on both a personal and professional level.” says owner Jenny Collister, Reef & Rainforest.
The company’s management team will be based in Portland and the travel agents will work remotely. “Implementing a paperless office favorable to e-commuting has been a primary focus over the past six months.” says Chief Operating Officer, Julie Clarke. “Not only are we moving to an environmentally friendly city, we are also “greening” our work flow processes.”
Reef & Rainforest has a longstanding reputation in the industry as a top dive travel wholesaler specializing in helping divers and dive centers plan exotic diving vacations for the best price possible. Known as experts in the travel needs of photographers, Reef & Rainforest has a strong niche in professionally lead scuba photo expeditions. These photo expeditions are set in some of the best diving destinations in the world and offer a total immersion course in underwater photography by seasoned professional photographers.
Reef & Rainforest's 2011 Photo Expeditions include:
* Papua New Guinea: 29 Mar–08 April Ethan Gordon will be leading the expedition on the STAR DANCER and an add-on workshop extension at WALINDI 8 –11 April, 2011
* Cocos Islands: 29 May–8 June Andy Murch will be leading the expedition on the UNDERSEA HUNTER;. 09 July–19 July Ofer Ketter will be conducting a second expedition on the UNDERSEA HUNTER; 25 Aug–9 Sept Ethan Daniels will be conducting a third expedition on the SEA HUNTER.
* Solomon Islands: 13 Sep–23 Sept Andy Sallmon will be the photo pro leading the trip on the BILIKIKI on the BILIKIKI on the BILIKIKI.
* Israel and Egypt : 4 Sep–14 Sept Ofer Ketter will lead this photo expedition.
* Indonesia: 19 Oct–27 Oct Join Ethan Gordon on the ARCHIPELAGO ADVENTURER II. and an add-on workshop at MALUKU DIVER RESORT 27 Oct–30 Oct.
* British Columbia, Canada: 15 Oct–22 Oct Ethan Daniel's will head up the expedition to GOD'S POCKET RESORT for some exceptional cold water photography.
** This RSS Feed is brought to you by www.DiveTravelBusinessNews.com **
Subscribe and stay informed!