Food, Wine and Water Celebration in the Cayman Islands
(Dive Travel Business News - December 10, 2011) - - Kick off the new year with Culinary Month in Grand Cayman! Now you can enjoy fantastic FOOD, great WINE and awesome diving (WATER). With more than 100 restaurants participating, 11 with Wine Spectator awards and many renowned "celebrity" chefs, you'll enjoy not only an all-inclusive meal plan at Cobalt Coast but also receive a $100 gift voucher to enjoy at one of our many restaurants.
Weekly culinary events are being hosted, including the Taste of Cayman, the island's most popular festival celebrating restaurants, local artisan products such as Cayman Sea Salt and Seven Fathoms Rum that are unique and different. Plus you'll partake in a Lion fish cull & tasting event combining an environmental message with local seafood cuisine and sustainable fishing practices. Last but not least, explore the Kittiwake including a weekly treasure hunt with great prizes!
The Food, Wine & Water package is $2,399. per diver; $1,765 per non-diver and includes:
* 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
* Unlimited shore diving at Divetech's 2 shore diving locations
* 1-tank dive on the ex-USS Kittiwake go on a treasure hunt to qualify for great prizes!
* 1-tank Lionfish Cull + Lionfish with dinner served as part of the meal plan
* Free use of dive computer for longer bottom time
* 7 nights ocean suite, room tax and service charge (1 free night included!)
* Full meal plan including gratuities
* $100 per room voucher for a dinner off-site
* Premium Drink package*
* Round-trip airport transfers
*All inclusive package rates are quoted per person based on double occupancy. They include lodging, room tax and service charge, breakfast, lunch and dinner, round-trip airport transfers, daily 2-tank boat dives plus unlimited shore diving on boat diving days at Divetech's 2 shore diving locations and up to 5 premium drinks (cocktails, beer or wine) per person per day.
Photo: Courtesy Dive Tech / Cobalt Coast Dive Resort
** This RSS Feed is brought to you by www.DiveTravelBusinessNews.com **
Subscribe and stay informed!